The safety of our patients and staff is very important to us. Procedures and policies have been added due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Please wear a face mask
- Hand sanitizer is available in all treatment rooms and at the front desk area.
- Our staff wash their hands and use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the treatment room and when their gloves are removed.
- We disinfect all rooms upon exit of each patient with medical grade disinfectant.
- All doorknobs throughout the office are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- As with any illness, any of our staff showing any symptoms of illness will be asked to stay at home.
- Our waiting area is currently closed.Only one patient is permitted in the office at a time to maintain distancing.
- We ask that you call from the parking lot upon arrival of your scheduled appointment time.We will let you know when you can enter the office.
If anyone in your household has or recently has had a fever, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or generally do not feel well, please call or email and reschedule.
Please call 207-226-0288 or email email@example.com if you need to reschedule. We are confident by maintaining our existing office protocols and sterilization procedures we can continue to provide care as usual in a safe and responsible way.